The 2014 iGaming North America conference marks the fourth year of this unique networking and educational event designed to introduce the land-based gaming businesses of North America to the global iGaming industry. Our aim is to provide a cost-effective networking environment that helps foster understanding regarding the potential impacts of regulation of internet gambling in the U.S. and Canada, and provides critical information regarding the players, resources, legislative framework and topics that are important to all of the parties that comprise the important commercial gaming segment. With the surge in activity at both the state/provincial as well as federal levels, the time is right for all of the operators, consultants, vendors and suppliers focused on the North American audience to come together for this important informational event.
Regulation in the U.S. and Canadian markets appears imminent and several bills for regulation are pending in various jurisdictions. Yet even with its global reach and undisputed commercial success, the technology and geolocation issues and opportunities surrounding iGaming are still not well understood by many of those in the traditional gaming industry in North America.
Come March 19-21, that will all begin to change...
Who Should Attend
- Existing land-based (commercial and Native American/First Nation) operators
- iGaming operators and associations
- Lottery, racing, sports betting and skill game representatives
- Government entities and regulators
- Industry vendors and suppliers
- Law firms
- Financial institutions
- Accountants and consulting firms
- I.T. and software providers
- Marketing, media and communications firms
- Other individuals and organizations interested in learning about the potential for legalized iGaming in North America
Click here to register